The YALE Assure Digital Deadbolt (with key) comes with all the features of the keyless version but includes a key set for manual lock operation.
Controlled via the Yale Assure App, Yale’s “Twist and Go” function allows users the unique ability to unlock their door by twisting their smart phone when within Bluetooth range. The “Twist and Go” feature protects you and your family from unintended unlocking. Also offering a backlit touch screen keypad, users have the option of entering a PIN code to unlock the door.
An automatic Re-lock function is available so that when the latch is retracted, the lock will automatically lock after a specified period of time. For those times when you don’t have your smartphone on you, unlock by entering your unique 4-8 digit pin code on the touchscreen keypad.
The Yale Assure digital deadbolt with Bluetooth included Yale Assure Z-Wave Network Module to seamlessly integrate into most home automation and alarm systems.
– Open via keypad or using “Twist and Go” with your smartphone
– Share up to 5 digital keys using the Yale App
– Holds up to 12 unique PIN codes
– Locks automatically after a short period
– Includes low battery warning and tamper alarm
– Uses the new Z-Wave 500 series chip